Come explore the world of stamping with me!

20 May 2010

Coffee Filter Leaves

Grrr...I'm frustrated with this one. I really like the concept & creating the background using reinkers & a coffee filter was good fun, but I'm disappointed at my own execution this time around. Stampin' Dimensionals obviously don't work with coffee filters---you can see right through to them. However, I had already spent so much time futzing around with the technique that I really didn't have enough to redo the whole thing. Alas. Oh, I also forgot to adhere my twill tape under all the layers, so I had to fudge that too!! What a mess. At least folks in class are bound to do a better job than I did! This card will be one of those featured in my Man Card theme class this Sunday. Be prepared for some inky fingers, ladies. Or, bring gloves! :)

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a beautiful technique and card. I think next time glue dots might work better. I would love to know how you did it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!