Come explore the world of stamping with me!

12 May 2010

Flamingo Friend

Cute, isn't he? I owe a huge thank you to my upline, Cindy, for introducing me to this little guy. She featured him on our make & take from this week's team meeting & he just makes me smile.
Of course, I couldn't just assemble the card as planned; I had to make it my own. For one thing, he simply screamed for a google eye! I also really like how the flowers from Tropical Party layer nicely with the Five Petal Punch. Once I got those layers going I realized that the background was in need of flower stencils. It's fun how one thing leads to another!
You've seen just how much I enjoy my XL Bird Punch, but this may be my very favorite use of it. Who knew it had all the bits for a very happy flamingo?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!