Come explore the world of stamping with me!

29 June 2010

Blue Flower Thanks


It's a super simple one for you today. I came across a stack of note sized cards the other day and have been meaning to make one. Here's my version of a quick "I need to go back to work from lunch" card. :) Just a little work with the Big Shot & some quick roller work for the back ground along with a few special touches to make a thank you note in a hurry.
I'm really liking how Marina Mist & Baja Breeze combine. There is just so much to discover with the new colors! It's also the first time I've used my Floral Fusion die. I didn't realize how nicely they pair up with the Trio Flower punch. It's such fun when things coordinate well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!