Come explore the world of stamping with me!

25 June 2010

Wasabi Lily

Have I mentioned yet how very excited I am about the return of Wild Wasabi? It is one of my all time favorite colors (in a close race with Elegant Eggplant) and I was so sad to see it go after its short year as an In Color. Ta da! It's back.
Today's project uses the textured Wild Wasabi cardstock. In the new catalog the textured cardstock will be available not only as a variety pack for each family but also in each individual color. It's a change that I am excited about.
I paired an old favorite with a new one in this card. Daffodil Delight made a small appearance in my hot air balloon, but I think you'll get an even better impression of this new color here. It's lovely! With all this focus on color you can be sure this one will appear in my Color theme class in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!