Come explore the world of stamping with me!

07 June 2010

Hello Baby Trike/ Mojo Monday 142


It is still Monday for a few more hours, so it's not too late for me to join the folks at Mojo Monday. As always, they provided an excellent sketch to get my stamping week started.
As I have been doing lately, I already had a little bit of an idea about what elements I wanted to work into today's sketch before I saw it. The little trike from Pedaling Past has been on my mind & I really wanted to make it a part of this month's Baby Card theme class. I also thought it would be a great match to pair that trike with some of our retiring (and in the case of Real Red, more enduring) Bold Bright colors. Add these bits to today's sketch and this is what pops out. At least, that's how it worked for me!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! What a great card for child's birthday, perfect colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. Such a cute little trike and I love the fun color combo. Thanks for playing Mojo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!