Come explore the world of stamping with me!

02 June 2010

Mombo/Sage Combo


Have you ever watched a Food Network show where the cooks are battling against not only each other, but also the clock? The crazy cake show comes to mind for me. That's sort of what this card felt like this morning. I know it's missing something, but I don't have time to figure out what that something is! :)
My color combo came to me while cutting extra bits at class last week. A scrap of Melon Mambo came in contact with a bit of Sage Shadow and Viola! I find that some of my favorite combos introduce themselves to me that way.
It doesn't show up super well in the photo, but there is a special little bit of bling on this one. The center brad has been coated in glitter--- just enough to give it a little sparkle. It's a fun technique I saw on the SU website yesterday and couldn't wait to try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!