Come explore the world of stamping with me!

23 July 2010

Beautiful Wings Color Challenge


Have you ever looked in your closet and just couldn't find a thing to wear? I kinda felt that way when getting started on this project. I knew I wanted to use the PPC colors of the week: Cajun Craze, Rich Razleberry, Regal Rose, & Baja Breeze, but I just couldn't find a stamp set that struck my fancy. So I decided to stick mainly with the Big Shot this time around--- just added a little Versamark background with the Very Vintage Wheel for fun.
I'm very excited about the new skinny ribbons. Doesn't the Razzleberry just pop with that one? There are so many little embellishment toys from the new catalog that I still haven't gotten to play with them all. Don't worry, there will be more of them on here soon!

1 comment:

  1. I agree that sometimes it's difficult to find "just the right stamp" for a certain challenge, be it a color or sketch. I think you did fabulous with the big shot and our colors! Those butterflies are the perfect touch!

    Thanks for playing with us over at PPC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!