Come explore the world of stamping with me!

19 July 2010

Ladybug Mojo/ Mojo Monday 148





"It's a dangerous thing going out your front door..." so said Bilbo Baggins & I quite agree. I never really do know where I'll end up when I start designing a card, especially when it's one of my Mojo Monday creations. I decided to start out by picking a stamp set with an image that would fit well in my 1 3/4" Circle Punch. A Flower for all Seasons just happened to fit the bill. My little ladybug friends do need a bit of work (perhaps antennae?) but I suppose that a ladybug card was inevitable since I'm leading ladybug hunts as a part of my summer job with the Youth Corps. We only have two and a half more weeks of searching for the elusive nine spotted ladybug to go. Then, my blog posts should get back to normal!
I think I've finally come to terms with my circle cutter. Now I can consistently get circles without a bunch of fuss. I've found the secret lies in a bunch of temporary adhesive, paper that is cut just a little bit bigger than the circle, and a quick spin. Oh, and on a kind of random note: while coloring in the flower pot for this stamp, I realized it's the same image as the pot from Bouquet Bunch. Interesting little SU tidbit.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!