Come explore the world of stamping with me!

27 July 2010

Happy Birthday Matthew!


It's hard to believe that my youngest nephew is a year old already, but, then again, he was operating his own crib music last night while we were babysitting as well as giving the cabinet locks a good test. So, I suppose it is time for a birthday!
I found myself with a little unexpected extra time this morning, so I took advantage of it. I often am just too lazy to do much cutting out, but it makes such a difference, don't you think? I created a stencil for the #1 using clip art I found on-line & added a special touch using the polka dots from Pick a Petal. Always a favorite!
This birthday card will be the first of several kid focused cards I hope to create. In fact, I'm offering Kids' Cards as one of my choices to hostesses for August & September. Stampin' Up is having an excellent deal for hostesses in the month of August where they add $25 to the hostess benefits of any workshop that has more than $350 in sales. That means you would get $65 of free stuff! I'm all about taking advantage of extra free goodies, so contact me today to set up your own stamping adventure for August! Meanwhile, keep an eye out for other kid focused projects from me. My Fox & Friends stamp set is on its way and it has all sorts of possibilities...

2 comments:

  1. Love this card, could be any number! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it a coincidence that this kid card series comes at the beginning of your niece/nephew birthday season? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!