Come explore the world of stamping with me!

14 July 2010

Blueberry Crisp Fun Fold

Such fun! This little card is a combination of new Designer Series Paper from the catalog and "create your own" designer paper. The new Blueberry Crisp DSP was a must have for me, whereas the same pattern in different colors (Razzleberry Lemonade) wasn't my favorite in the last catalog. Amazing what a color change can do! This card is super quick and simple, but I love the finished look. To make my stamped images multi-colored I just took out my trusty reinkers & a baby wipe to create my own ink pad. When the card opens the stamped flap just unhinges from the little circles to reveal the sentiment. Sometimes it's refreshing to switch things up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!