Come explore the world of stamping with me!

06 July 2010

Nutty for You


Back again! I've been up in the mountains for the last five days away from computers & all things stamping. That doesn't mean I wasn't plotting new cards though!
I'm pretty excited about this little gem. It came to me bit by bit over the weekend. Today is my nephew's birthday and he happens to be all about squirrels. With that in mind, how could I not think of the little guy from Bouquet Bunch? After all, he is one of the main reasons I bought the set. But, I knew he wasn't big enough to pull off a card all of his own. Then, it struck me! The ornament punch could so easily become an acorn. Add in a few multi-color oak leaves for good measure and there you have it. I even got to play a little with River Rock and found that it makes a great acorn base. More tomorrow...right now I have to come to terms with the fact that it's Tuesday even though it sure feels like a Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!