Come explore the world of stamping with me!

07 September 2010

Angelic Symphathy

I have had several requests for sympathy cards lately. Birthdays, weddings, and holidays are all things that we can plan for in advance & they are events we enjoy thinking about while making individualized cards. It's the sympathy or get well cards that we need at a moment's notice. Being timely is ever so important with these which is why I like to have a little supply on hand. I wanted to find a color combo that I felt was soothing without resorting to gray or black. I love the combo of Sahara Sand, Marina Mist, and Early Espresso that I settled on. Using the textured cardstock for Marina Mist gave just the right extra touch without over doing things. I debated on the glittery white heart, but found it added a little uplifting element and went so well with the excellent sentiment. All in all, I'm pleased. I'm especially happy to find that Angelic Joy is much more than just a Christmas set. I can use this lovely angel year round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!