Come explore the world of stamping with me!

21 September 2010

Spooky Eyes


This morning was just one of those days... I was so sure I didn't need to leave the house until seven thirty & then it dawned on me that I needed to be AT WORK by seven thirty! Ooops. Of course, that didn't come to me until about 7:25. Therefore, we have an afternoon post. :)
I checked out Splitcoast Stampers to look for fun Halloween ideas and saw these little eyes made with the help of the XL Bird Punch. They make a perfect completion to my Shimmer Paint spider web card. Don't you think? I have fun with the strictly Halloween sets but I also enjoy making holiday stuff using my everyday toys. Just a couple more projects to go before our Halloween class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!