Come explore the world of stamping with me!

22 September 2010

Paper Pierced Pumpkins


Try saying that title five times fast! It seemed fitting for this little addition to my Halloween class projects though. I think I've admired Autumn Harvest as a set for so long because of the lovely little leaf & the tiny acorn stamp that I nearly overlooked the great possibilities of its larger stamps. With the help of a little masking, they come together to make a nice little pumpkin patch. Of course, to make this just a general fall card rather than a Halloween card I could add in a few of the gourds and not stamp on that delightful little Jack-o-lantern face. The versatility is one of the great assets of this set! The little guide from the Mat Pack made creating the paper pierced boarders of this card a snap. Goodness knows I could never keep things straight or evenly spaced with out it. It's all about the right tools for the job. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!