Come explore the world of stamping with me!

03 September 2010

Scallop Circle Daisies (By Request)


I am part of a group of Stampin' Up demonstrators that participate in a card swap each time a new catalog comes out. It's great fun because we get to see all sorts of ideas & display lots of the new product to our customers without actually buying EVERYTHING in the catalog. At least...not all at once! That comes later. :) Well, folks at my classes fell in love with one swap card in particular this time around. It featured these great flowers created with our two sizes of Scallop Circle Punches. So, I decided to switch things up a bit to make my own version of the card. I hope this will work for my ladies! What do you guys think?

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!