Come explore the world of stamping with me!

07 April 2011

Butterfly on Grass Sympathy


Time for another of my random creations from the Quarterly Quarter event. This time, I reached into my jar of saved punched bits & pulled out the scallop circle (already stamped) and the Crumb Cake butterfly. Then it was time to create! I love using the strings of pearls from my Basic Pearls sheets to create butterfly bodies. It adds just the right touch. The serenity of the colors and images made me think "sympathy". So, I wanted a blue background for a sky effect, but I didn't want things too perky. To solve this problem, I put together the Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry layers for the bottom of the card. It keeps things subdued yet hopeful. That's the goal at any rate. On a personal note, I should have already been to Stonehenge by the time you read this. Tee hee... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!