Come explore the world of stamping with me!

14 April 2011

Shimmer Butterflies from Scrap


Ah, we've reached the end of my creations from January's Quarterly Quarter party. This one doesn't photograph as well as I would like, so you're going to have to trust me on it. The whole card base is sprayed with gold Smooch Spritz which makes it all shimmer. Unfortunately, all that really shows up here are the larger blobs. In reality, it brings out the shimmer from the brushed gold circle behind the heart. The whole focal image is from my jar of unused bits. I did add texture to the Always Artichoke circle, but everything else is straight from the left overs bin. :) I almost decided against pairing the So Saffron heart with the Brushed Gold circle, but some of the other ladies convinced me that it is a good match. It's ever so nice to have other opinions when your designing a project! My husband does the best he can, but I think even he grows weary of me asking if "this looks okay".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!