Come explore the world of stamping with me!

15 April 2011

Ginkgo Leaves


I had lots of fun with this one. I've coveted the Leaf Lines set for a long time now. It's probably time for me to break down and buy it, but I'll admit that I stamped this little guy while at a friend's house (thanks, Marge!). I decided to try out the ginkgo leaf using Always Artichoke & Wild Wasabi ink. They make for a nice & natural feel, especially when paired with the hemp twine. I wanted a little more elegance for this one though, so the first layer of background cardstock is brushed gold. It goes to show you can be natural & elegant at the same time! The Always Artichoke layer is given a little something extra by adding the Sanded Background Stamp. Simple, but lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!