Come explore the world of stamping with me!

05 August 2011

Time to get a bit fancy



I've been a little heavy on the cute & a bit light on the pretty lately, so I decided to make a little bit of a switch for today's card. It's another for my "Buttons, Paper, & Ribbon Oh My" classes and it features both Baja Breeze Seam Binding as well as Paisley Petals designer series paper. Thinking about DSP in August is super important because SU is offering a buy 3 get one FREE sale this month. Make sure to include Paisley Petals on your DSP wish list. It's simply lovely.

This card also let me play with a few new toys. The elegant background is thanks to one of my new Texturz Plates & a little Pear Pizzazz ink. My other new toy let's this card become super versatile: the Occasions Alphabet. With sentiments ranging from "I is for ick, sorry your sick" to "N is for newlywed enjoy the having & the holding" you can find something to fit every occasion just as the name implies.

One thing that doesn't show as well as I would like is the Shimmer Mist I used on the velum layer of the little butterfly. You'll have to check it out in person to get the full effect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!