Come explore the world of stamping with me!

06 August 2011

Project Sneak Peak



I'm not in the habit of making projects, but I hope to do many more of them. In fact, I think it would be great fun to have project classes in addition to my card classes. This will be my first attempt! It's a bit of a pre-view because it uses all sorts of goodies from the Holiday Mini Catalog. The base for this project is the new Stampin' Card Keeper. It's a box perfectly sized for storing your handmade cards & even comes with six dividers to keep you organized. Also, it includes patterns for covering the whole box (or bits like I did) using designer paper or designer fabric. The fun little hardware on the box front is also included. My plan is to fill these little boxes with cards & give them as Christmas gifts!


I had such fun decorating my box with The Spice Cake designer fabric & designer paper. How did I make those excellent little flowers? Great question--- by using my brand new Simply Scored! This toy is Stampin' Up's answer to all our scoring needs. I can't wait to share how easy it is to use with all of you. Never fear, you'll see it at class soon & you can order your very own starting September 1st. Look for my example box at classes this month & let me know if you would like to sign up for or host a Card Keeper Class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!