Come explore the world of stamping with me!

02 August 2011

Hip, Hip, & Hurray



I just couldn't help myself. Once I made one card with my little frog friend, I just needed to make one more. :) My plan was to create a few cards using the same bits of paper, so folks can have their pick of which cards to make at my Ronald McDonald House events without me having to cut a ton of random pieces.

If I had to do it all over again, I think that the little brad in the party hat is just a bit too big & I would leave it off. Other than that, they're just too stinking cute! I was able to pop little party hats on their heads with no problems thanks to the wonders of clear stamps. Cute, fun, & easy. You just can't go wrong with that combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!