Come explore the world of stamping with me!

31 July 2011

Hello Froggie!



Darn near as cute as the pig, isn't he? This little fellow is going to help me with my "Stamping for a Cause" workshops. Each year SU creates one stamp set which benefits the Ronald McDonald House Charities. They're a great organization that helps out families with severely ill children by giving them a place to stay during treatment. This year, the RMDH set is a real winner: Turtle & Co. It's full of super cute little critters that put a smile on my face & I bet on yours too. For August & September, I'm asking folks to host a workshop that features these stamps. Everyone who attends will make a "make and take" as usual, but also has the chance to make extra cards to donate to the Ronald McDonald Houses. My goal is to make 100 cards to donate. I'm going to need your help! Please contact me if you would like to host one of these special workshops. I know we'll have a great time & brighten up the lives of others too! This card is perfect for folks who are new to stamping. The images are stamped in Versa Mark & then covered with chalks. Fast, fun, & easy--- my very favorite type of card. Of course, you could aways add google eyes if you needed to...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!