Come explore the world of stamping with me!

26 July 2011

Triple Treat Flower Swap



This weekend I spent a whole bunch of time in my studio while my husband was away. Most of it was spent reorganizing, but I decided to treat myself to a little creative time too. I'm part of a group of SU demonstrators that participate in a new catalog swap. It's a great way to get new ideas for new products! This will be my contribution. It highlights my favorite of the new a la carte stamps: Triple Treat Flower. This great little stamp fits not one, not two, but three of our punches. That makes you able to create great layered effects! I had lots of fun with it here to make the focal image & much of the background. I also went distressing crazy. After stamping the background with the Triple Treat Flower & a fun border from Borderlines, I then ran it through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice Folder. I sponged both my Lace Ribbon punched piece & the So Saffron circle. Torn & distressed edges finished the effect. I hope the other demos in my group like this one as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!