Come explore the world of stamping with me!

24 July 2011

Adding a Bit of Beauty to the Ordinary



One of my very favorite things to do is to add just a little bit of beauty to ordinary objects. My day planner is no exception. Each year I get the same simple day planner. I started this back when I was still teaching full time, so it's always an academic calendar. This means I have to switch to a new one in the midst of summer. In the past, I've stamped on them with Staz-on, used some of SU's Rub Ons, & added Decore Elements. Decore Elements are my very favorite way to personalize them becuase they are so easy & last so well. When the only color I could find this year was a deep grey, I decided on a bright Decore Element. The Wildflower element from the new catalog was the perfect choice! It fit almost exactly & added just the right amount of color. I've used these great vinyl stickers to decorate all sorts of things including my living room wall. Those have earned all sorts of compliments and inquiries on who painted them. Ha! :)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!