Come explore the world of stamping with me!

04 July 2011

Happy 4th!

Happy Fourth of July! I realized when I started making this card that I don't actually have a "happy 4th" stamp. Huh! Who knew? However, there are ways to make a themed card even if you don't have the holiday specific stamp. I thought I would start out with a few stars, but once I ran the paper through the Big Shot, I decided to keep the background & not worry about the stars I cut out. Then it was off to my scrap bag to find a bunch of red & blue strips to make stripes! Forgive me for the retired color & ribbon on this one, but they both just worked so well. :)
I hope you have a wonderful and safe fourth! It's one of my very favorite holidays. Have some watermelon for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!