Come explore the world of stamping with me!

19 July 2011

New Stamps + New Ribbon + New Folder + New Color = Fun!



I got to use all sorts of new toys on this creation. :) Yesterday I showed off one of my convention make & takes using the new Raining Flowers set. Today's card was my first attempt at using it here at home. At convention, I learned a fun new technique for making Stamp-a-ma-jig use even easier. Look for it in the bin for this card at class! In addition to using my new stamps, I got to use some of the super fun polka dot scallop ribbon. Isn't it just stinking cute? At first, I stamped the sentiment directly on the card front, but that just didn't feel quite right. So, out came one more new toy--- the Designer Frames Oval Folder. Add in a little Calypso Coral to make the flower pop & you have a card with a whole bunch of something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!