Come explore the world of stamping with me!

18 July 2011

The Whole World Isn't Stamping?



I'm finding it a bit of a harsh transition to reality after spending four full days at SU's Convention. Since I landed in Salt Lake, the whole world has centered on stamping. Now, there are all sorts of other things I need to do! As I get ready for work this morning, there is SO much I want to share with all of you that I learned over the last few days. I need to post pictures of my adventures too. But, most of that will have to wait...duty calls! I couldn't let the morning get going without sharing one of my Make & Take projects from convention. Of course, I switched it up just a little. I can never leave well enough alone. :) These super fun little flowers come from one of the sets in the new catalog we got FREE at convention, Raining Flowers. Aren't they darling? My favorite part of the card is the ruffled ribbon. We got to play with all the colors of this new ribbon and I love it! In fact, it's inspired me to organize another ribbon swap. I'll send along the details on that one soon. Right now, I need to scurry off to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!