Come explore the world of stamping with me!

01 July 2011

Look What's New!

Happy July 1st everyone! I know it's not an official holiday, but it's a Stampin' Up holiday of sorts. Today is the first day for the new Idea Book & Catalog! There is so much great stuff inside...I know you're going to love it. Tomorrow I'm hosting a fun event to kick off the new stampin' year. It's an open house where you can make this great little bag using our new Lace Ribbon Boarder Punch, the fabulous Delicate Doilies stamp set, & two new colors: Lucky Limeade & Wisteria Wonder. Also, you can get your very own copy of the new catalog, sign up for door prizes, & shop my retired goodies. Sound like fun? Just drop by any time between 1-4pm. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!