Come explore the world of stamping with me!

25 June 2011

Summer Basket



Tomorrow is my "Say Goodbye" class where we'll be using all sorts of SU goodies before they retire at the end of the month. One of my favorite 3D dies is on the Last Chance List-- the Basket & Blooms die. I often use it for Easter, of course, but also for fun little gift holders or favors. This fun little guy is all ready for a summer time birthday party! It's so quick & easy. I just cut the Melon Mambo paper using the die & cut my flowers out of Tangerine Tango & Old Olive at the very same time. Then I stamped the basket with the Daisy Dash wheel (also soon to retire) & ran my flower through the Big Shot with my Perfect Polka Dots folder. Add a little bling & a glue dot to attach. That's it! I can't wait to make this with everyone tomorrow. Hope you can come make one too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!