Come explore the world of stamping with me!

21 June 2011



I love to use punches to create new & fun shapes! Who says a leaf has to be a leaf when it so clearly makes a great candle flame? This summery little number could be a great guy or even kid card too. Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, & Daffodil Delight team up to make a very bold color pallet. I needed just a sliver of my Sunny Garden designer paper to create the candle base. It's a good thing too because I'm almost out of it! That's what happens at the end of the catalog year. My designer paper supply starts to get thin. Never fear though, I've already got some from the new catalog and I can't wait to share it with all of you! Right now, I've got my focus on all the great sets that will soon go away (like Birthday Bliss), but soon I'll jump into the new stuff full force.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!