Come explore the world of stamping with me!

20 June 2011

Forest Friends Sympathy



There are just so many sets I want to use before they retire at the end of the month! Forest Friends is included on that list. The little critters (deer, bunny, & owl) are all super cute, but I'm even more drawn to this tree. So, I embossed it on a bit of Always artichoke. Excellent! You really do need to see this one in person for the full effect. My base/background sheet of cardstock is confetti white with lots of little natural bits spread through out. Both the Early Espresso & Always artichoke cardstock pieces are Smooch Spritzed with gold. In fact, the satin Very Vanilla bow was added when a glob of Smooch Spritz gave me a "creative opportunity". Those of you in classes know all about them! I hope to be back with some Mojo Monday action after work, but wanted to share this one with you too. Happy Monday!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!