Come explore the world of stamping with me!

04 June 2011

A Flower for All Seasons Farewell



When I talk about the Last Chance List, I tend to focus on just the stamps. However, there are other things that disappear at the end of the month too. For example, the Photo Corners Punch & Build a Brads will both "retire" come July 1st. Also, there are a whole bunch of Stampin' Around Wheels. The one used on this card, Whimsy, was my very first wheel & makes such a fun & versatile background. So this card is really a farewell to much more than just A Flower for All Seasons! It uses four different products that are on the list. Whew! That's a lot of goodbyes. Yesterday I finally got my copy of the new catalog & I can assure you we're in for a whole bunch of fun hellos soon! No worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!