Come explore the world of stamping with me!

03 June 2011

Crimped Little Leaves



In class last month, we created a card with the Little Leaves Sizzlit and several folks wanted to know if we could do anything with the "frame" left behind. Of course we can! I decided to run mine through a crimper to give some extra dimension. I think dimension is the theme for this card...there are lots of Stampin' Dimensionals. Behind my Dotted Scallop Ribbon (laced with Hemp Twine), under my Confetti White layer, & under my crimped layer too. They combine to give this card a whole lot of depth! My large stamped image comes from Priceless, a set I will so miss! I've used the large & small swirls from this set for so many great cards & love all the little extras too--- the heart, butterfly, & flower. Of course, I will miss my seasonal & holiday favorites like A Good Egg & Autumn Harvest but I think I will miss the super versatile sets like Priceless even more! Remember, we need to order any of the Last Chance List sets before the end of the month...otherwise they are gone for good. No worries though, the more I see of the new catalog items, the more excited I become. I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!