Come explore the world of stamping with me!

15 June 2011

Convention Swap



We're quickly approaching my first ever SU convention. It's less than a month away and I know how fast that month will go! So, I sat down and tried to plan out a fun, yet simple swap project. I know my work schedule isn't going to leave me with much time for swap creation, so I thought I would stick to a bookmark rather than a full card or card front. I also wanted to make something that was really for my fellow demonstrators. My upline, Cindy, was kind enough to bring home a Statement of the Heart stamp from a past convention. That's what I used to create this little guy. I also took my triple layer blossom punch to several of my Occasion Mini Catalogs to make the frames for each flower. The end result is a little keepsake that I hope others will enjoy. Now, if I can just find the time to make them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!