Come explore the world of stamping with me!

28 July 2011

Some Pig



Okay, what's not to love about this priceless little porker? I saw the Button Buddies set in the new catalog & knew right away that I just loved this little guy. Then, I got a bacon dip swap with him on it at convention & fell in love all over again. Of course I couldn't resist adding some google eyes in addition to the great button nose. The very best part about my little pig? He came to me for FREE! Yet another benefit of being a SU demonstrator. I had the chance to participate in a focus group for SU while at convention and they gave me a set of my choice as a thank you! You can join the SU team for just $99 during July. Let me know ASAP so we can get you signed up before this great deal goes away on Sunday. There are so many benefits that you can enjoy while also getting 20% off all things SU.

I was super lucky that my Button Buddies arrived the same day as my new Brights Buttons. That way I could make sure my paper & button matched perfectly. Where did I get the little colored rhinestones? Just add Sharpie to our normal ones! My pig clearly called out for bling; he's got style. :)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!