Come explore the world of stamping with me!

20 October 2010

Bells & Boughs Holly


I had a request for a simple card using Bells & Boughs & the Deck the Halls Designer paper. It's a great combo & right now it's on sale too! If you buy them together you save 20% on both thanks to the Handmade Holidays promotion through Stampin' Up. Oh, and I was supposed to work in the Christmas Collage stamp too, but I found that it just didn't quite fit in this design.
I do love the holly stamp and so it was fun to create a card that totally centers on it. Between the paper, the stamped background, and the embossed accent the holly definitely has strong representation. :)
Sorry for the late post today. It's hard to get one up when I need to be at work super early. Excuses, excuses, I know! Perhaps I'll do better tomorrow. For now, it's off to cut paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!