Come explore the world of stamping with me!

18 October 2010

Invite Attempt #1


I'm am so excited! A friend of mine has asked me to design invites for her daughter's engagement party and wedding. We all got together on Friday to discuss ideas & now it's my job to come up with a few prototypes. Here's the first one. Of course, I knew it would be hard to photograph. All of the melon mambo is misted with shimmer mist (part rubbing alcohol & part shimmer paint) and boy does it sparkle! You can see it a bit on the Bermuda Bay on the bottom. These are the bride's wedding colors (guess I better get over to the Clearance Rack to stock up on more Bermuda Bay cardstock!) and the proposal was in a hot air balloon. Lovely, huh? I had no idea I'd be using my little ornament punch balloon ever again. Now that idea will come in super handy. My first attempt at a commissioned piece was lots of fun. I'll keep you posted about the next round!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!