Come explore the world of stamping with me!

14 October 2010

Holly Circles


Here's another card made from the bits and pieces created during my experiments the other night. The whole process helped me to come up with the idea of having a "Featured Product" for each month. Have you ever gotten a stamp set because you made one card with it and then couldn't come up with other fun things to do with it? Or, do you have sets at home that have never been mounted? The Featured Product idea tries to deal with both issues. Each month I'll pick a different stamp set/punch/tool to feature. There will be a class that folks can host which will include the price of the product in the class fee, so everyone uses their new toys right away to make three projects. This class may replace my "theme classes" in Longmont. Also, if you can't attend one of the classes, you will still get the kits if you order the monthly Featured Project. It will be a fun way for me to highlight some of my favorites that I think are overlooked. If our founder, Shelli, can mark out here favorites--- so can I!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!