Come explore the world of stamping with me!

13 October 2010

Textured Pear Christmas


When I first saw Pear Pizazz as a new In Color, I must admit that I didn't think "Christmas". However, paired up with Riding Hood Red it really is quite festive. I tinkered around with Bells & Boughs a ton last night as a sort of exercise in therapeutic stamping. It was a day of bad news & tragic stories so I definitely needed a little time to tinker.
This card started out as a way to use the Bells from Bells and Boughs because they fit so nicely in the Ornament Punch. But, as you can see, that image didn't even make the final cut. I've already put together one card from the experimental leftovers & I'll save that ornament with embossed bells for yet another. I can never tell where I'll end up when I start to play like that. I'm just loving inking up the Texturz Plates for a new look. It's simple, but has such an impact! Hope you like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!