Come explore the world of stamping with me!

19 October 2010

Congrats, Janet!


Well, it's official! My friend, Janet, has joined the Stampin' Up family. :) I just wanted to send her a note of congrats for taking this step. (Of course, I'll send it in real life too!) It's so exciting to share the fun of being a demonstrator with some one else. Now, Janet can enjoy 20% off all her Stampin' Up supplies as well as all the resources available through the company. Our website, social networking site, monthly magazine, and much much more. And, she gets to look forward to playing with all the new toys from her customized Starter Kit. Lots of fun, all at once!
If you too would like to join in the fun contact me today. It's a super easy process & I'll be here to support you every step of the way.
As for today's card: I'm getting to play with all sorts of toys. The builder wheels & Itty Bitty Bits are still pretty new to me & I'm enjoying them immensely! I wanted something on here that was fully about joining Stampin' Up & found a heart I had punched from the backs of Stampin' Dimensionals while cleaning off my desk (a scary process, I assure you). Not sure why I did it in the first place, but it works well here! Since the heart features Tempting Turquoise, I knew that would be part of my color selection but I really wanted something bright & happy. So Saffron and Tangerine Tango were just the cheer I was looking for--- happy & sort of fall.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!