Come explore the world of stamping with me!

09 August 2012

Fall Jar Project


Well, this was about the most fun crafting ever!  I decided I was going to attempt a project with my new Autumn Accents die & thought I would try the wreath pictured in Stampin' Success (the demo only magazine from SU).  So, I went off to buy a wreath form.  While shopping for one, I saw a display of canning jars and inspiration struck!  I went home to play with one of my jars & a bunch of leaves/acorns created via my Autumn Accents die.  Oh, and most importantly, with my first ever purchase of burlap.  (The kind lady at the fabric counter was very patient with me as a total novice at buying fabric by the yard.)  Running burlap through the Big Shot is hands down my favorite thing of the moment.  It cuts so cleanly and gives these great little accents.  Love them! I'm sure you'll see them featured in a card soon.  After fiddling a bit with crinkling leaves, spritzing with gold, and stuffing my jar I had an excellent little fall accent.  I can't wait to put it on my mantle!  I think it's a prime candidate for a September project class, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!