Come explore the world of stamping with me!

03 August 2012

Good, Better, Best/ Color Throwdown #203


 I let my card for the Color Throwdown this week sort of evolve from good, to better, & finally to best by adding a bit of bling each time. I modified the colors just a bit this week and went with Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Tangerine Tango, Crumb Cake, & Marina Mist.  Boy do they ever look like summer to me! I've found a couple of new stampin' obsessions lately.  One is the Lacy Brocade folder from pg 6 of the new Holiday catalog.  It's my new very favorite as you can see from this card. I'm also super into the Vintage Faceted Buttons.  They add fun subtle bling that just makes the card pop.  We'll do the "better" version of this card in class at the end of the month, but you can always upgrade your card to "best" by ordering some of these great buttons.  I'm already almost through my first box!

2 comments:

  1. I just got some of those buttons and can't wait to use them! What a fun card! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of creating a floral collage using the different colors...beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us in the Color Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!