Come explore the world of stamping with me!

08 August 2012

It's Bigger on the Inside?

Some times you just need to meld the geek in your life with the crafty bit of your life.  That happened to me when I realized the ONLY card that would do for my friend's birthday was one that featured Dr. Who.  So, I decided to consult the crafty folks in the know and found a great tutorial at Crafty Cow Creations--- "how to make a Dr Who card" .  What could be more perfect?  Of course, I had to modify things just a bit AND I simply had to add a Tardis.  What is the Doctor with out his Tardis?  Now, I have new toys that would have made things even easier.  At long last, Stampin' Up has self adhesive googles!!  Yeahy!  I'm a huge fan of things with google eyes, so you know I ordered those little guys right away.  I also have a silver Stampin' Dazzle Marker which would have made the wording look ever so much better than the white crayon I used.  But that's ok.  Sometimes the Doctor just can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!