Come explore the world of stamping with me!

22 November 2010

Monochrome Mojo


I was feeling in a purple mood today, can you tell? All three of the current SU purples are used in this card including Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, and Concord Crush. I've been trying hard not to limit myself to reds and greens for Christmas cards, but still have been missing parts of my pallet. Time to branch back out!! I also wanted to use some sets that are starting to get a bit dusty on my shelf. :)
Of course, I spent the morning checking out the offerings on Stampin Up's online spectacular. WOW! I put in my own order first thing. There were a couple of bundles I just couldn't pass up! Check out my SU website to see the savings available now through Nov 30th.
I also want to take the opportunity to thank everyone who came to play for my first ever Punch Art class. It was great fun. I want to share one more possibility with you. This one comes from my upline, Cindy. She posted him on her blog yesterday and he's about the cutest moose you'll ever see! Check him out here.
FYI I leave for Illinois this afternoon, but will try to post from there. I'm making no promises as there was VERY little room for stamping stuff in my one carry on. I think the folks at TSA are going to be perplexed by my Sizzlets & punches, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!