Come explore the world of stamping with me!

21 November 2010

Punch Art Xmas Tree


Okay, here's the last one for my Holiday Punch Art class. It's super simple, but still really fun. Just take eight hearts & adhere them together to form the tree. Then spritz the whole tree with some Shimmer Mist created from a bit of Shimmer Paint mixed with rubbing alcohol inside a spray bottle. Ta Da! You have a lovely & sparkly Christmas tree. I made little trees out of the hearts from the Heart to Heart Punch last year, but I thought I would go for something bigger this time around. You could always deck out the tree with punched circles etc, but I wanted mine pretty simple. Hopefully this tree & all the other Punch Art friends I've been making lately will be a big hit at this afternoon's class!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!