Come explore the world of stamping with me!

17 November 2010

Punched Snowman


It's not usual for me to CASE something pretty completely, but I couldn't resist this little guy. Check out the original on Flowerbug's Inkspot. I only changed a couple of things. I really wanted to use some of the Bashful Blue satin ribbon I have on hand & I tried SEVERAL methods for working with the background. I settled on inking the recessed side of the Northern Flurries Folder using Bashful Blue ink & then embossing. It gives the card a real weather sort of feel. At least I think so. And, of course, I couldn't resist embossing the hat using the Square Lattice folder. This is our third card for Holiday Punch Fun this Sunday. If you want to join in, please let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!