Come explore the world of stamping with me!

16 November 2010

Reindeer Mojo


How about that little reindeer? He just has to make you smile! My second "fun with punches" adventure may be even more cute than the first. I have a soft spot in my heart for penguins (even though one once bit me in the rear), but this little guy has some serious personality. I searched around on Splitcost Stampers to look at punch ideas and found a similar reindeer, so I fiddled with it a bit to make him work for me. I may have gotten a little carried away with his antlers, but I can scale them back next time to fit him into an envelope. I actually used four punches to make Rudolph: his nose is from the Owl Punch, his face is the Designer Label Punch, his ears are from the 5 Petal Flower, and his antlers are from the XL Bird punch. Lots of toys, but super simple to assemble. Oh, and the sketch is courtesy of the folks over at Mojo Monday. Again, I switched things up a bit, but that's part of the fun!

2 comments:

  1. Love this. Punch art is so fun. I can't believe you've been biten by a penguin, not to many people have a story like that. lol. Great card:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute!! Great job with the darling punched reindeer! Great use of the sketch! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!