Come explore the world of stamping with me!

21 December 2010

Love Mingos (Take One)


Hello! So sorry for the prolonged & unintentional disappearance. I ended up working five days last week instead of two. That combined with the normal holiday craziness left NO time for stamping. I have to admit that I feel a bit rusty today. There's been a card itching at my brain for about a week though and I just had to get it out. This is the first attempt. Perhaps there will be another. While looking at some of the stamps from Simply Said not too long ago, I thought that one of the "flowers" would make a great palm tree if combined with the stem stamp from Cottage Garden. I knew I would have to give it a try at my next opportunity. What do you think?The card layout is very loosely based on the Mojo Monday sketch from last Monday (the day I intended to make this card!). It was nice to have training wheels of a sort to get me back in the groove! You'll be seeing much more of the Valentine Defined set from the soon to be released Occasions Mini. I think it's a real winner & it has flamingos!!! How can you go wrong with them? I hope you all are getting the itch for card making too. Check out my SU website for January class dates. Such fun we will have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!