Come explore the world of stamping with me!

23 December 2010

Get Well Heart Flowers


I know it's Christmas Eve Eve, but I'm thinking spring thoughts along with festive ones. The spring ones keep coming out in my cards! Today I wanted to show off that the new Valentine Defined set has much more to offer than just cards for February. The little heart flowers make a great centerpiece for a get well card too. Of course, my flower pot turned out to look just a bit too much like a hat, but I'll work on that. :) I tried it first in Cajun Craze since that gives a nice terra cotta feel to the pot, but it just didn't work with the Early Espresso. That's why I settled on Chocolate Chip. It's a little different than the Espresso without standing out too much. My little sentiment fit just great in the Jewelry Tag Punch that I just added to my collection. This is actually the first time I've gotten to put it to use. The little sentiments from the Silhouette Sentiments hostess set also fit nicely in this punch. And, of course, there is a set made to coordinate effortlessly as well. SU would never leave us completely to our own devices. I just haven't gotten the Tiny Tags set yet! Give me time. I hope this finds you all well and ready for the weekend of festivities. My parents arrive early tomorrow morning & I'm looking forward to an excellent Christmas with family and friends. Perhaps there won't be a post every day, but I'll do what I can. Have a Merry Christmas & I promise to be back before the New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I thought the pot was supposed to be a hat. Then with the embossing design, it looked great. Keep the hat idea, very inovative

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!