Come explore the world of stamping with me!

04 December 2010

Christmas Matchbox


For classes this month, we are going to make projects that work as great gifts or gift wrapping. This little matchbox is a perfect example. I finally ordered the matchbox die last week while it was on sale for the Online Spectacular and I'm so glad I did! Assembly for this little guy is super easy and doesn't even require any adhesive. How can you go wrong? It would be a great size to fit some earrings or other jewelery or perhaps some little treats. I spruced up the outside by using some of the Candy Cane designer paper which is unfortunately no longer available. SU sold out of it just the other day. I still think we'll use some in class though. I had no idea it would be sold out when I placed my paper order! The little tag for the box is also part of the same die. So, you can make a box, its wrapper, and a tag all with one trip through the Big Shot! You'll be seeing more of these boxes in the future, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!